The 2023 RESNET® Conference is taking place at The Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa in San Diego, CA (3999 Mission Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92109) November 15-17.
How do I get my badge?
Badges have been sent to each registrant. Be sure to print your badge ahead of the Conference. Lanyards and badge holders will be available at the registration booth.
Didn't receive your badge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, the conference will be eligible for 18 PD credits.
Yes, SAB members get comped high-level sponsorship opportunities as well as discounted upgrades to premium sponsorship options.
Due to venue size RESNET® will be offering tabletop exhibits to sponsors inside and outside the general session room.
From the airport, Uber, Lyft or a taxi are the best way to get to the resort in a little under 20 minutes. To access ride share pickup at the airport in Terminal 1 exit baggage claim, use the crosswalk to access Ground Transportation resources. In Terminal 2, exit baggage claim and use the main crosswalk to Transportation Plaza. If driving to the conference or renting a car, overnight parking is available at the hotel.
Morning coffee & tea, lunch, evening hors d'oeurves, and drinks will be provided by RESNET® and our generous sponsors November 15-17.
After the receptions on Thursday and Friday, enjoy your evening in the lovely San Diego weather and explore all the fun that the city has to offer. Take a walk in the lively Pacific Beach downtown, or enjoy a night being a kid again at Belmont Park! Uber, Lyft and taxis are available to bring you to and from the hotel.
While there are no COVID-19 restrictions currently in place in CA, it is recommended to still follow CDC travel guidelines, which include:
- Delay travel until you are vaccinated and boosted
- If you are not vaccinated and boosted, get tested before and after
- Non-US Citizens and non-US immigrants must be vaccinated to enter the US
- No matter vaccination status, it is highly recommended that you were a mask on public transportation or in a transportation hub.
- It is recommended you get tested 3-5 days after returning home after your travel to California
- See here for more information